[OM] Re: T-32

Subject: [OM] Re: T-32
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 21:13:27 -0000
Sorry for the delay in reply Phil.  I am trying to work out a deal which
keeps the maximum number of people happy - I have had a prior offer for "up
to" pretty much everything, but the buyer will probably be happy to accept
most but not all. Would you be able to match $60 for the TTL multi-connector
and one boxed 5m TTL cord?

Best

Piers

--
Piers Hemy
Telephone:      +44 1234 327131         2 Days Lane