[OM] Black and white in the rain.

Subject: [OM] Black and white in the rain.
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 05:45:36 -0800
I'm shooting a little film in Kentucky starting Tuesday and the weather
looks like it's going to be pretty rainy. I figured I'd take some
filters and shoot some black and white in the rain. I'm going to pick
up a little canopy for the cinema rig when I get there. It should be
fun.

For cinema I'll be shooting short ends of 5293 in the rain with fast
lenses. I hope there's enough light. I guess I could push the EXR

Any advice or anecdotes about black and white stocks for this
application would be great.