[OM] Re: OM-E adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-E adaptor
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:01:47 +0000
I emailed this address last Friday with a copy of my warranty card and
the serial number of the camera for good measure.

di.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Within a few hours I had received a message telling me my adaptor is on
its way. From Hamburg apparently. It hasn't arrived yet, but if and
when it does it will be the best bit of customer service I've had in
years. For a completely free item too.

James