[OM] Re: T-32

Subject: [OM] Re: T-32
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:12:27 -0000
Current fair price over in these here parts is about USD75.  Evidence - I
have sold three this week for GBP40, two of them to a dealer who no doubt
expects to make a margin (but they did have boxes). I only have a T20 left -
sorry.

As Bill Barber doesn't tire of telling us, if you are looking for soemthing
- ASK!

Shoe 4 anyone?
T20 TTL connector?
TTL Multiconnector?