[OM] Re: [OT] Speaking of Glocks,

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Speaking of Glocks,
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:03:08 +0000
Is Claude Dallas still out there?  Could there be another Tom Russell ballad in
the offing?  I like the song; I just wish he wouldn't put it on damn near every
album, like that chicken-fightin' song that my wife absolutely hates.  It makes
her cry, but she still likes the critters' parts fried up nice and crispy.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --