[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:01:46 +0000
Wouldn't that problem be eliminated by the provision that "Each participant
supplies a film of their choice and develops it at their expense"?  That leads
me to the assumption that the camera would travel empty, thus leaving the
choice of film to the recipient, so when it comes to me, I can shoot B&W just
to be different and, as expected, a little contrary.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --