[OM] Re: Tourism question -- what to see in Seattle?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tourism question -- what to see in Seattle?
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:35:27 +1100
> Rob Harrison [mailto:robhar@xxxxxx] wrote:
> ...What kind of thing interests you? There are many science, art
> and history museums, a decent aquarium, ferry rides, lots of
> boats everywhere....

I've heard some good things about a local zoo - 'Woodland Park Zoo'
I think, though it's location doesn't quite match where I thought
it was - from some locals and interState people. I have
to profess an interest in zoos generally, so their opinions
may be catering to that in me. Locals could confirm or offer
alternative opinions on it though. :-)

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz