[OM] FS 28mm 2.0 Zuiko

Subject: [OM] FS 28mm 2.0 Zuiko
From: Richard Schaetzl <olympuslist.rs@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:20:59 +0100
Hello Olympians,

I have have a very nice 28mm 2.0 Zuiko lens for sale and I want to give
list members the opportunity to buy it before it goes to the auction site.

Very good, if not excellent condition (very slight bright marks on sharp
edges of the aperture ring, minimal brassing on the lens flange), very
clean scratch free glass, snappy oil free aperture.

For an impression of the lens, have a look at:

http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~schaetzl/artikel/Zuiko28mm2.0-1.jpg
http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~schaetzl/artikel/Zuiko28mm2.0-2.jpg
http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~schaetzl/artikel/Zuiko28mm2.0-3.jpg

It comes with original metal lens shade, front and rear caps. The price
would be 185,- EUR plus shipping.
An auction for a similar lens has just ended with 237,- EUR:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=80438&item=3879811405&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Payment possible while collecting the lens or by bank transfer (I`m
located in Hannover, Germany). If you don`t mind the risks you could
send cash in a letter. I`m open to suggestions of alternative payment
methods, but sorry I´m not a Pay pal member.

Shipping cost:
A international parcel from Germany to an European destination is 16,50
EUR. With a low insurance (couldn´t figure out how high). Airmail adds
7,50 EUR and includes insurance up to 500 EUR. Please inquire actual
shipping cost to your home country.

Best regards

Richard Schätzl