[OM] Re: remove from list PLEASE

Subject: [OM] Re: remove from list PLEASE
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:36:10 +0100
Cc: Ken Mandley <kmandley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A sure-fast way is to email the address listed in the footer of each
message, and ask politely to be removed. That usually works quite well
for those few who somehow cannot follow the instructions on the
www-site as to how to unsubscribe (the reason why it doesn't work for
some is 9 out of 10 times either a misconfigured email client or that
the unsubscription message is sent from an account other than the one
that one wants to unsubscribe....)

Anyways, mr. Ken Mandeley, your email address will be removed from the
distribution list next time I send off an administrative batch to the
list.

--thomas