[OM] Re: The eBay millionaire next door; was REAL photographers use fil

Subject: [OM] Re: The eBay millionaire next door; was REAL photographers use film!
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:59:04 -0500
I dont know how you go about finding good OM stuff!! I live in a very
deprived area!! Last summer I checked out local garage sales and the
ONLY thing I found was an overpriced Can*n E*S Elan....nice camera but
the owner was asking too much. Estate sales are also running dry around
here and frankly I havent had the time to go to each and every one.
Although last weekend I did run into one and happened to ask the guy if
he has any equipment...he mentioned buying out a house with "lots of
photographic stuff". Hopefully he'll call.

Buying a McMANSION from Eb*y sales?...I wish it could be that easy!!