[OM] FS perhaps

Subject: [OM] FS perhaps
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:03:55 +1100
It's time to bid farewell to a few treasures that aren't earning their
rent. Haven't got around to pricing yet so if you're interested in any
of the below, talk to me off-list. Offers welcome and I promise not to
laugh! But, be sensitive - I'll suffer separation anxiety with some of
these. All in excellent working order in every way unless otherwise
specified.

18mm/3.5 (yes, you heard me!) Close to mint with proper caps and hard
case. Even the case is clean. Includes as new 49-72 hood, 72mm Oly cap
and Nikon L37c UV filter and a nice fat soft pouch to carry it in with
the hood in place. #102211 - even the number is cute!

300/4.5 MC. Absolutely complete, with tripod mount, caps, case (all
good). Almost mint - a couple of nicks on the hood touched up with a
sharpie, thats all.

2XA - mounting marks only, otherwise perfect.

Telescopic macro tube (no, I can't remember the proper numbers). Marked
for 135mm and 80mm lenses. Almost as new with caps and a brand new
tripod mount ('cos I bought it).

Varimagni Finder as new in case with instructions and box.

Right, that was the really good stuff and I'm looking for good prices
on that because it's as good as you get and I need he money. Now for
the easier stuff.

28mm f2.8 - doesn't get used since I found a 24/2. With caps and rubber
hood. Nice condition.

Beater Bounce Grip 2 with T32. Includes flash cord (coiled 3ft) and
leather wrist strap but no M grip trigger cord (easy to make).

Metal Hood for 35mm F2. One very small edge ding, almost unnoticeable.