[OM] Re: "Ol Blue Eyes is Back"

Subject: [OM] Re: "Ol Blue Eyes is Back"
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:01:23 -0800
It's funny--several people have claimed that I created the eyes in
Photoshop.  I did not.  The dog is half Border Collie and half Siberian
Husky.  Huskies have blue eyes, and Border Collies often have one blue
eye.  So genetically speaking, the dog is just being herself.  The look is
a little disarming, but that's the point.

All I did was convert the shot from RAW, "as shot," no alterations.  Then I
brought the middle of the curve up about 10%.  This did brighten the eyes
slightly, but only to the extent that they looked like that to me in real life.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. . .    :-)

--Peter