[OM] Ansel Adams at 100

Subject: [OM] Ansel Adams at 100
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:57:18 +1300
Hi all,

A few weeks ago we had a discussion that involved Ansel Adams, and
somebody mentioned the book "Ansel Adams at 100".

So I did a search on http://www.bookfinder.com/
and ended up buying a copy via Alibris (http://www.alibris.com/)

It arrived just now; a real treasure with fine prints of many favourites and a
few new ones.

Alibris are as slow as a wet week, but their packing is strong and cleverly
secure. Their prices are amongst the best. But I avoid them if I want to avoid
new delays of about 2 weeks. (They typically don't get the book despatched
until 8 - 10 days have passed, and despatch to the buyer comes from a
central depot to which the book has to be sent by the shop).

Brian