[OM] Re: Tamron 43mm filter CIRC POLARIZER for 300mm f2.8 lens +

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 43mm filter CIRC POLARIZER for 300mm f2.8 lens +
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:55:39 -0800
I bought one from B&H not long ago that cost somewhere in the $30+/-
range. It is not an unusually thin filter. What makes it different is
that you don't need the additional ring in which to rotate it as the
filter can be rotated in the holder. Basically it looks like a ND
filter. Thickness not counting threads about 5mm.

And I wish someone would make a retrofit filter holder with a thumbwheel
that would allow one to rotate the polarizer without removing it from
the lens. Tamron already makes such a beast for other lenses.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=169297&is=REG>

Mike