[OM] Re: prints from slides

Subject: [OM] Re: prints from slides
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:50:08 -0800
Without a local lab I always sent my stuff out until I started doing it
myself. I've used Mystic, York, Skrudlund and Clark. Mostly pretty equal
in quality so I shopped price and speed of turnaround. For WA state I
found Clark to be the best combination of price and speed when shipped
to the SF, CA address. These aren't pro labs so YMMV. My biggest
complaint about all of them was the lack of care taken with the
negatives or slides. Now I have my developing done locally but not
printed, can't afford it. Price is the same as Clark _with_  prints. I
get my film in half an hour vs 10 days.  No prints but Cecil doesn't
drag the negs around like the gorillas at the other places.

Oh yeah, I'm really wary of PhotoWorks.

Mike