[OM] A good lens week

Subject: [OM] A good lens week
From: Gene Wilburn <cdnphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:57:26 -0500
On Monday a Tamron 60-300 SP arrived from Piers (thankee!) and today I
had a chance to shoot with it. An intriguing lens and not at all bad
for hand holding, although I'll use a tripod with it. This will be a
great lens for my frequent walks to the local harbour near my home.

Today I received a Zuiko 90/2 macro in 'bargain' condition from KEH.
Wow, if this is their 'bargain' lens, it's hard to imagine what
'excellent' looks like! I know I'm going to love this one. Back when I
had a digital EOS kit, the Canon 100mm macro was my fav lens. This is
even nicer.

My Zuikoholism continues ...

Gene