[OM] Re: scanner question

Subject: [OM] Re: scanner question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:48:43 +0000
Once upon a time, I grumbled a bit about the 5400's focusing, allowing as how I
could usually do a better job manually.  (At least it provides that option.)
But I'm not having a problem anymore, if I ever actually had one at all.  It
was either my imagination or whatever might have been wrong has been cured in
both the latest version of Minolta's software and in the newest incarnation of
Vuescan.  I still focus manually sometimes, but mostly just 'cause I can.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --