[OM] Re: Tilt/swing/shift: OM lens on Mamiya bellows?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tilt/swing/shift: OM lens on Mamiya bellows?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:28:32 -0000
Novoflex have just what you want, Dean.  At a price (but comparable to the
Mamiya bellows).

BALPRO-T/S bellows with Tilt and shift, and interchangeable lens and camera
mounts.

M645 mounts are listed, as are OM body mounts.

http://www.novoflex.de/english/html/co_ema5.php has the details

Adorama lists the bellows as product BALPROTS

--
Piers