[OM] Re: (OM) Yabe sellers

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Yabe sellers
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:18:12 -0800
I think after a while you just want to get rid of something. After
selling some things myself and dealing with the communication, packing,
shipping I have used an agent that sells on eBay and have been happy to
let go of my desire for the very best price and the hassle of the rest
of it. For some people it is fun. I just found it to be a pain in the
...  I discovered I could never be happy as a merchant.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA