[OM] Re: Just what we all need!

Subject: [OM] Re: Just what we all need!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:37:44 -0000
I doubt that this is the best venue, but since Clint started this off...

I will ship anywhere within reason, and the box *will* contain the OM-2n, as
well as the relevant manual and papers, the S/N will match what is on the
box, and (wait for it) the styrofoam comes free with the box.

Another from my friend's pensioned off collection - it is in KEH BGN+
condition, fully working.

There is a twin in not-so-good cosmetic condition, with box, but S/N don't
match, so if you just want the body (or just want the box!) that will be OK.

As I said, I don't believe anybody here will bite, so I have not yet given
thought to pics, or prices, but I guess somewhere in the $100 area will hit
the spot.

Serious interest off-list, friendly banter welcome on-list!

--
Piers