[OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 06:33:15 -0400

> I think Wayne is merely pointing out the results that the obtained with
> the equipment available to him Moose ...
> Chris

Well obviously. I can't speak for either equipment, nor knowledge, that I
don't have.
But based on my limited equipment, and limited knowledge, film did much
better for me. That was all I was trying to say. Neither my film cameras or
digital camera or software are the "latest-greatest" tools.
However, based on this experience, I think if I were to go further into
wedding photography, it would be toward a medium format film camera, with
sensible manual focus capability, and a close working relationship with a
reliable film lab. My opinion only.
Wayne