[OM] Re: Photography at the Washington Post

Subject: [OM] Re: Photography at the Washington Post
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 06:48:16 +0000
Thanks Winsor.  I enjoyed that, although I don't normally have much
good to say about newspapers in the US (shades of a thousand-page Tampa
Tribune with pretty well news-free content).  The photo of Steve Fosset
shaking hands with Richard Branson while still in his tiny cockpit is a
good one.  The light is lovely, considering that it was allegedly taken
in the early afternoon, when he landed.  But enough about photos: what
a feat!  To fly a strange aircraft for 67 hours with the minimum of
sleep (20 minutes apparently) is pretty amazing!  But then Mr Fosset
seems to be a pretty impressive sort of chap ...

Chris