[OM] 357 Battery deal is going to make, let me know what you want.

Subject: [OM] 357 Battery deal is going to make, let me know what you want.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:31:04 EST
The initial response to my inquiry was favorable and enough people have
committed to purchase batteries that the deal will work.  So if you want
Eveready
357's in units of 10 let me know off list.  Priced at $10 per  strip of 10
(that's $1 each) and includes a bubble envelope and postage in the  USA.
Outside the USA, add a $1 to your total.  If it is  more than that, I'll let
you
know and I doubt that it will be.  I know that  will work for Canada, UK and
Hong
Kong.  Order will be placed Monday  morning, so let me know before then, if
you are interested.  Bill  Barber