[OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 07:11:56 -0500
Like I said... as a HIGH-RES format.  And I didn't say it was a winner,
I said it "has a good chance".  If I were going to purchase a new CD
player, i.e., a player for listening to audio CDs, and had to choose
between a player that had SACD or not, I would likely choose an SACD
player even if it did not also support DVD-A.  Subject, of course, to
some extensive and critical testing.

I don't really care about what the general public accepts in this area.

Earl