[OM] Re: OT: Wind chill (was: problem with OM4 & cold weather)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Wind chill (was: problem with OM4 & cold weather)
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:08:21 -0800

> I won't see
>any cherry blossoms here for at least 2, more likely 2 1/2,  months  :-(
>But I did plant some crocus (crocus's, crocuses, crocusssssss ??) last fall,
>that I hope to see poking through the snow in about 5 or 6 weeks.

Our cherry is a winter cherry and is done already. Crocus are winding
down. Daffodils are in full swing. I'll be heading through the Skagit
Valley on my way to the big city tomorrow. The Valley is noted for its
fields of flowers in the spring. It out produces the Netherlands I
think. Should be a nice day and I'll try to find some time for
photography but it'll be a full day as is.

Mike