[OM] Re: problem with OM4&cold weather

Subject: [OM] Re: problem with OM4&cold weather
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:05:03 -0800 (PST)
Loïc,
I don't have the necessary knowledge to give you a solution to your problem.  I
also don't remember what your camera "arsenal" is, but my advice is (if you
have not done it already) to invest in an OM1 as a second body and use it in
extreme temperatures.  The consensus on this list is that this camera is the
absolute champion when it comes to cold weather.
I can testify to that.  My OM1 MD never had even a hiccup after being left on a
tripod for about 45mins at temperatures of -30F, before the windchill factor
and I live in a very, very windy place.
I remember people mentioning the use of an OM4 in a cold weather, but they
always kept their cameras warm.
Ciao
Boris

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!