[OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:46:30 -0500
At 07:04 PM 03/03/2005 +0000, Walt Wayman wrote:
>I've got four -- that's right, four -- Kyocera laser printers.  If their
cameras were as good as their printers, they might not be dumping them.

>And, yes, I had a reason to have that many printers.  Now that I'm
retired, though, I'm using only one, the newest one, and it for less than
50 pages a week most of the time.  The others are headed for Mt. Trashmore
soon.  All of them have printed 100,000 pages or more.  It's a shame to
throw them away, but they're not worth anything anymore, even though they
all print like new, and they're just taking up room I need for other, more
fun stuff

>Walt

Isn't there a school or library you could donate them to as long as they
still work?  I've donated two old working computers to a nearby day-care
center, who were very happy to get them.

Steve Troy