[OM] OT Tamron lens data page

Subject: [OM] OT Tamron lens data page
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:04:08 -0000
I have uploaded my re-written version of the Tamron page at
http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/TamronMFLenses.htm which provides links to
Tamron's own Japanese-language site via the Babelfish translator

The new page now includes the lens hood and filter size data taken from each
lens datapage - there is no need to drill-down - and I have appended the
links to the older Tamron T-mount and Adaptall lenses which Tamron
themselves listed separately.

The new page is now rather further from the Tamron original (my original
plagiarism is hereby acknowledged) but if you are looking for data on some
of these lenses, I hope this version is more usable.

Strictly, OT, but all my Tamron lenses are OM-mount!

--
Piers