[OM] Re: Enabling (was) ( OM ) International postal costs

Subject: [OM] Re: Enabling (was) ( OM ) International postal costs
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:22:53 +1300
Hi Andrew et al
Andrew wrote:

> And thanks again for that black Trip 35 enabling job last night...

My pleasure. I really didn't expect anybody to take any notice of the note,
but it DID seem like a nice example, and people had Ooohed and AAhed
over the Yabe recent auction of similar, so I though a mention was in order.
Hope you get lots of fun & good photos from it.
Different from the laughing at eminent political figures that gets me into hot
water =|;-)>  Lucky for me I like it hot - sometimes !

Cheers, Brian.