[OM] Re: OT snow (was UV filters)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT snow (was UV filters)
From: "Gary W. Marklund" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:18:08 -0700
Mike,

I heard on the radio today that mid-March is usually the prime time here in
Arizona. At the risk of making some of the "snow-shovelers" envious, I'll
see what I can do. I just started processing my own E-6 and have a bunch of
Velvia that is crying for attention. Where do OM'ers usually post their images?

Gary