[OM] Re: problem with OM4&cold weather

Subject: [OM] Re: problem with OM4&cold weather
From: asud journal <asudjournal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:38:30 +0100
I  think about it but the camera works great at all the shutter
speedsbecause the frames are correctly exposed at temperatures over
0°C.
When the problem happening i have using a md2 for making twelves frames
sequences. I have put in a set of fresh silver oxyde batterys before.
On a roll of 36 i got five frames well exposed and others are blanks or
half black half well.
For being sure i will make a shutter test by a technician.
Loïc