[OM] Re: (OM) TOPE

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) TOPE
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:13:18 -0700
Hi Graham:

As a Chartered Financial Consultant I have been working on that and perhaps
we can have a Zuikoholics Reverse Mortgage Retirement Scheme allowing us an
advance on our 'investment' for some income and the use of our gear into our
dotage at such time the treasury will recoup the gear and distribute it to
those on the list that are still able to control their bodily functions and
not dribble on the camera.

Gord