[OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Pres Bush in Europe

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT OT Pres Bush in Europe
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:40:14 +0100
Please, can we leave politics off the list?

History shows that this topic. despite the best of intents, is in the
long list of topics which often develop into heated discussions. Not
surprisingly since the list is international, and no matter which
position one has, it's almost a give that there's someone "out there"
on the list who has an opposing point of view.....

Thanks, guys. I knew you'd understand ;)

--thomas