[OM] Re: Troublesome Accessory Shoe

Subject: [OM] Re: Troublesome Accessory Shoe
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:41:55 -0500
To tighten all 4 screws holding the shoe, you have to get under the flex
circuit that interconnects everything inside the top cover.  The flex has
double stick tape underneath, and can be tricky to peel up if you haven't
done it before.  Ripping the flex is an unfortunate side affect.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977