[OM] Re: A few shots of Las Vegas

Subject: [OM] Re: A few shots of Las Vegas
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:52:51 -0700
Hi Jim:

I was there to go to LVI (Las Vegas Institute) for a 'Hollywood' makeover of
my teeth so I had 3 days. Mostly I was prescreening my next trip down in Mar
2 - 9th where I will have a week to reshoot, fill in the blanks and expand
on the themes that I started. I didn't have a lot of time to load these so I
omitted titles etc. The cameras were OM 4 and OM 4 Ti. all the glass is
Zuiko -  I used my 16/3.5 fisheye a lot, also 21/2.0, 28/2.0, 50/1.2, 85/2.0
and 180/2.8 and the 1.4 multiplier, in the few flash shots a T32. Film
ranged from Sensia 400, Provia 100, Kodak High Definition 400 and a roll of
MAX 800. All fit nicely into my Domke F6 bag (the one in my TOPE shot) and
form my ideal travel kit. Depending on the film I shot the night stuff at
least two stops underexposed, making good use of the 'highlight/shadow'
control in Photoshop CS to lighten up the results.

Gord