[OM] Re: website

Subject: [OM] Re: website
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:49:17 EST

In a message dated 2/24/2005 2:28:41 PM Central Standard Time,
adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I've  mostly been in lurk mode recently, but have just got a new website up.
I'm  trying to take it a bit more seriously (ie make some money!) so the site
reflects that, but any advice/ constructive criticism would be welcomed.
Almost all of the pictures were shot on either an OM4ti or OM1n -  enjoy!
One thing I know already - if you're not in 800x600 (wnich I guess  most of
you aren't) - the pictures are too small! - I'm working on  it!!!
Cheers,
Adam Long
_www.adamlong.co.uk_ (http://www.adamlong.co.uk)

Beautiful work and a really nice website.  Your lurking time has not  been
wasted.  You are a good example about what is possible to each of us  who are
sitting on the sidelines about getting a website up and running.   Thank you,
Bill Barber