[OM] Re: Does the XA easily tear film?

Subject: [OM] Re: Does the XA easily tear film?
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:43:27 -0800
I've had several XAs and never had the problem you experienced.  My
frustration with the XA is the lack of true manual exposure and the
short base of the rangefinder.  Of course, the latter is a function of
the size, which is its chief charm along with the quality of the
lens/images.  Oh, and if I could get an XA with a 35/f2...

Earl