[OM] Re: Interisland

Subject: [OM] Re: Interisland
From: Chris Savage <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:50:09 +0000
d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Just out of interest, and while I'm checking everything else, are there
>any other Blueyonder subscribers out there who can't access
>interisland.net?
>
>So far I haven't come across any settings or the like that would prevent
>it. I'm on Broadband cable, with Opera 7.54, AVG anti-virus and ZoneAlarm.

It's still not a problem with your browser, firewall or (remarkably)
even Blueyonder.

Packets to interisland get over the Atlantic, into AT&T's network then
drop silently into their router with address 12.127.64.90 and don't go
any further.

Also, whois queries on interisland.net are failing now suggesting
somebody hasn't paid a bill, or names4ever.com have f-ed up and don't
know (how) to fix it.

--
Chris