[OM] Re: E-1 pictures of Cambridgeshire

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 pictures of Cambridgeshire
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 06:11:25 +0000
Thanks Dan.  I am afraid that the "Web Photo Album" in PS is a little
difficult to use if you use, as I did, a 600 pixel size for the main
photos.  That might have made the overall size too great for browsers
(mine has a little scroll bar at the end of the thumbnails).

Once I have finished my MBA study I will make a better job of the site
as a whole and go the GeeBee way of selective mounting rather than a
cluster of images using an automatic system.

Thanks for the comment about Omey Island.  It was a truly gorgeous day
in a truly gorgeous part of the world - Connemara on the west coast of
Ireland.

Chris