[OM] Re: [SOT] feeling like a rat :)

Subject: [OM] Re: [SOT] feeling like a rat :)
From: iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:18:35 +0100
No, just enabled some other zuikoholics. Actually a good deed!

And the hard core of fixed primes, being 21f2, 24shift, 35shift, 40f2, 50f1.4,
50f2, 100f2 and 180f2.8 are staying close to the OM's.
I'll stay with them for B+W for a long time I hope, and I'll be recycling the
primes on the E-1 as well.

It'll be wait and see what comes out of the big hat concerning fixed primes for
the E-1. I hope sigma will be providing the 30f1.4 in 4/3 mount, and a decent
wide-angle. Till that time I might very well just use the 11-22 as "2 primes" +
the 50f2, and sell off the 14-54. But that's way to early. Hope the kit arrives
safely now, and then I'll be learning a new interface for a while!

Iwert.