[OM] Re: OT Sucking it up

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Sucking it up
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:04:00 +0000
Not only embarrassing, but it's kinda scary to realize how much crud and
corruption has been stuck in the carpet, all of which we've been stirring up
into the air a bit at a time with every step.  And I wondered why I sneezed
more indoors than out!  And the cats really like the fluffier carpet pile.
It's like new!

And I know it's spelled "chrome" and not "crome."  I can spell.  I just can't
proofread.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from