[OM] Re: [photo] just for fun

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] just for fun
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:28:48 -0800 (PST)
LOL, very similar Boris.  Augie almost always hides at the base of the
stairs in the morning (it's hard not to see her but of course I pretend
not too to play the game) and then jumps up and wraps herself around my
calf.  Usually I'll end up tripping a bit and if I'm in a really
playful mood, will drop to the floor and wrestle with her.  She cracks
me up. :)

Richard

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250