[OM] Re: OM article in Amateur Photographer

Subject: [OM] Re: OM article in Amateur Photographer
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 07:30:42 -0000
John Gruffydd wrote:

> It seems much less widely available than it used to be -
> my neighbourhood newsagent no longer stocks it (but about
> 100 metres of shelving with women's magazines) ;-)

Well the first one I went into had five long shelves in total, with the
top one being entirely occupied with porographic material! Now don't get
me wrong: I have no moral issues with jizz-mags at all; but I do think
that sacrificing 20% of the magazine shelving space to the same in a
small town newsagent is somewhat extreme.

Simon