[OM] Re: Yet another FS list update

Subject: [OM] Re: Yet another FS list update
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:52:51 -0800 (PST)
So...Andy,
Is this going to help you transition to digital?...:)
Boris

Andrew Rothman <arothman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all - here is hopefully the final update to my list. The
Varimagni-finder is the only item still available. If someone wants
this great item, I'll throw in shipping within the CONUS. Thanks, Andy.

The following lenses, all with front and rear caps
(all Olympus Zuiko, unless noted):

a. 50mm f3.5 macro, ser. #187xxx, with hard case and skylight filter
(case shows much wear, but lens is perfect). WAS $135, NOW $115.
SOLD
b. 200mm f4.0, ser. #123xxx, Exc+++, with UV filter and Lowepro
padded belt
pack case. WAS $115, NOW $100. SOLD
c. 35mm-105mm f3.5-4.5 auto zoom, ser. #159xxx, Exc+++ to NM, with
skylight
filter, Olympus rubber lens shade, and Lowepro padded belt pack
case. WAS $175, NOW $150. SOLD
d. 24mm f2.8, ser. #157xxx, Exc+++ to NM, with metal Olympus shade.
$125. SOLD.
e. Tamron SP 90mm f2.5 macro lens, Exc., with Olympus adaptall mount.
WAS $115, NOW $100. SOLD

Also, Olympus Varimagni-finder, Exc++, no case. WAS $90, NOW $75.

I accept check (must clear first), money order (ships immediately), and
Paypal. Shipping and insurance are additional. I ship worldwide (except
to Indonesia or Malaysia). Photos of the items are available on request.
Thanks for looking! Andy.