[OM] Re: Oly Firmware Update

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Firmware Update
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:07:56 -0800
These things confuse the hell out of me and this is something one does
so seldom there is no learning effect at least with my small brain. I
have always thought that computerese is the worst, like learning a
language by immersion without a grammar or dictionary where all the
words are the same, but they mean something different.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA