[OM] Re: [Photo] Todays work

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Todays work
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:35:22 +0000
Very nice poses and composition Johan, Elin being my preference (for
pose at least).  The exposure and development of the prints are not
quite there yet, although I am no expert and could probably do no
better; ask AG Schnozz nicely to offer advice ...

But you can clean up the scans using the Clone tool.

Chris