[OM] Re: Proper Hood for Tamron 90mm f/2.5 (52B)?

Subject: [OM] Re: Proper Hood for Tamron 90mm f/2.5 (52B)?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:07:55 -0000
See my post yesterday Curt, there is one on that auction site right now.

The hood you need is model 23FH.

Since babelfish is now back up, you can try the following link which passes
Tamron's Japanese data page through babelfish translation to get an
approximation of the meaning.
http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/TamronMFLenses.htm Find the lens you are
interested in (90/2.5 is the first of the "Single Focus" lenses) then click
on the model number to get the specifications, including hood model.

--
Piers