[OM] Re: OT For the 4X4 Listees

Subject: [OM] Re: OT For the 4X4 Listees
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:29:50 -0700
Hi John:

I think that the challenge is on! I can't think of anyone doing it. It would
be almost impossible to approach with one type of ski. The Rockies would be
formidable, the swim from Victoria to Vancouver and from Labrador to
Newfoundland might dissuade the attempt, not to mention the roughly 5000
kilometers one would have to acheive in under 4 months.

Gord