[OM] Re: I know you're on the edge of your seat.

Subject: [OM] Re: I know you're on the edge of your seat.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 21:26:23 +0000
We were talking about handling Barry old Bean (;-)) - how they fitted
in my hands, their weight and balance, how cool I looked with one in my
hands ;-).  I knew what gizmos they had and how the buttons worked from
reviews and various little bits of handling in other shops.  This was
the first time I had compared them directly, one after the other.

The only functionality about the E-1 that I regret is the Manual
setting functionality.  I wish that I could control the aperture with
the finger wheel (with my right forefinger) and the shutter speed with
my right thumb.  It's the other way around on the E-1.  But this is a
small gripe.

Chris