[OM] FS: Olympus Vision Age magazine

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus Vision Age magazine
From: "John Gardner" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:51:07 +0100
Hello all,

I'm having a reluctant clearout to try and raise funds for my new N*kon D2X
and as well as having a few bits of OM gear left I have a full set of the
Olympus 'vision age' magazines. For those of you not as old as me and don't
know what I'm on about, Vision Age was a very expensively produced magazine
which is a still a really good read. The articles cover things like how to
use the multi-spot meter of the 4Ti, multiple flash set-ups, macro and lots
more. The magazines profile top pros using Olympus ( my how times have
changed!) and  as well as reviewing new Olympus gear. Lavishly produced with
copious top quality images and they did two volumes before it folded and the
demise of the beloved OM system set in. I have the full set in the Olympus
binders and I reckon there won't be many around like this. All in mint
condition. I suppose I ought to Eb*y 'em to get top dollar but would rather
a devoted Zook listee have them.

I'm open to offers.

I'm attaching a scan of the cover of my favourite issue (am I allowed to do
that on the list?) otherwise contact me for info. BTW the two volumes are
like coffee table books so postage may be prohibitive for our US fraternity.

Kind regards

John

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: vision_age.jpg